$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

THIS.

EH. PICK.

Damn, son, that was amazing. It's hard to pick favorites when the whole thing rocked.

Sonic Advance Crackups Sonic Advance Crackups

XD! Amusing!

And hey, big ups for the whole Cream "AAAAAGONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" bit. I thought that cry sounded familiar. XD

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

This, too, does ROCK.

*sigh*....MAN. THAT, FS, was AWESOME. This had BETTER make it into the collections.

I LOVED how you pulled off the headbanging part...Hell, the entire THING was awesome. Very yes. VERY. YES.

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 6 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 6

Well, the filesize couldn't be bigger than Akane!

BWAHAHAHA! I knew "Ryoga" and "Happy Ending" didn't go well in the same sentence. You and those Simpson references!

And so ends a good little Flash series. Bravo, mah good man, braaaavo!

Dekathos responds:

Yeah they definetly don't mix. Doing that to Akane was the only way I could picture Ryoga ending up with her.

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 5 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 5

KUNO! YEAAAAAAAH!

He's just as brickheaded in this as in the cartoon! DOOD! YEAAAAAAH!

Dekathos responds:

Thanks for the review man! Glad you liked it!

Tenguman is Evil Tenguman is Evil

Tenguman is COOL as well...

I guess being designed after a Japanese Goblin'll do that to ya. Good movie, here. After watching several of your others, I getting the strangest feeling you like the semi-orchestral Japanese songs a lot.

Zero Vs. Dr. Wily Zero Vs. Dr. Wily

Was that Trish Stratus?!?

I didn't know Wily was a WWE fan, heh heh heh!

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 3 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 3

Don't listen to RPJ!!!

That guy jes' LOOOOOOVES attention! A quality FLASH from you once again, my freind. I wouldn' be suprised if Ranma gets it's own collection 'cuz of you.

Personally, I love the whole cameo thing you went nuts with in this one. And hey, if anyone knows about mixing one anime with another, it's me.

Don't believe? Watch MY movies, heh heh heh....

Dekathos responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Don't know about a Ranma section but atleast I got fourth place my first award! Yeah I'm gonna try to ignore RPJ but he'll probably review all these anyway since he's so intrigued by the series! I see that you hate that Kids next door show on CNW! What a piece of shit. Can't even watch a minute of it! Maybe I'll check out some more of your stuff later! Thanks for the review!

The Hurricane Action Show The Hurricane Action Show

THIS IS A DISGRACE!!!

I don't like posting negative comments about anything, really I don't, but this Flash just plain stinks. Like someone before me, I couldn't bring myself to finish it. And furthermore, being a Hurricane mark myself, I truthfully say that YOU HAVE DISHONERED THE NAME OF THE HURRICANE AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR YOUR HATEFUL CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...

megaman matrix megaman matrix

It was a good view.

The fact that you used Dr. Wily's MM2 Fortress music SAVES THE DAY! THE ONLY MEGAMAN TUNE THAT RULES!!!!